Here are the stories that are posted here (with links to each story, so one does not have to scroll down the entire page - each link should open in its own window). Analysis is provided by the Brave Astronaut and is not meant as an endorsement or repudiation of anyone's story. That being said, mine is pretty good, isn't it?
- From Stinkypaw, a story of running amok in Japan and how she's really a cheap date but be warned she will fall asleep in that beer.
- From Amy, a story of running afoul of the Lord and nuns, on Easter Sunday no less, leading her to believe she is on the express train to hell.
- Lana offers her first and last encounter with the sweet brown liquor (Scotch).
- The Sleepy One deprives a boy of some drunken love.
- Brave Astronaut recounts the ill-fated journey of his high school ring, and lying to his mother, who could have made him pay, but didn't.
- Southern Gentleman tells the story of traditional debauchery on St. Patrick's Day in our nation's capital.
- J in PA blacks out on his way home one evening and then nearly checks out the next morning over some overcooked eggs.
- Ann of the 6th Floor Blog offers up a drinking story from the past involving, tequila, coffee, and falafel, among other culinary delights.
- NJM offers a story of a wedding reception with an open bar, more drinking at home, long distance drunk dialing and surviving a hangover.